Are you interested in gaining skills and certification needed to build rain gardens, either for personal or professional use? Want to learn the following?
- Understand why stormwater needs to be managed.
- Understand the importance of properly-designed practices.
- Understand the principles of rain garden location, construction and maintenance.
- Learn how to properly design and size rain gardens and other BMPs.
- Be able to select appropriate vegetation.
- Design, build and plant a small rain garden.
- Be eligible to take a test at the conclusion of the training to be certified in rain garden design and installation.
Check out the link below for information on this exciting rain garden certification workshop being held by NC Cooperative Extension in Hendersonville on Saturday, March 10th: